Monday, July 21, 2008

A Dream...............

Its still night
And I am lurking around,
Searching for a dream
To leave me astound.

A dream of a lifetime
A dream to chase,
A grip of it
Shall bring me praise.

There I saw
An aurora it appeared,
I ran like hell
But in dark i was steered.

The demon flared up
Casting fire all over,
As it looked at me
I ran for a cover.

It was late...........
I felt as if dead,
But soon i woke up
Still on my bed.

And still the same........
(This poem deals with the story of a person fighting with this world to achieve something and due to his needs drifted into criminal activities for monetory gains but gets late in realising that .............but all's well as he realises he just saw a dream and he is yet the same old person. Hope you enjoy this metaphor........)

No comments: